Sunday, 3 April 2016

Pink Flowers: Art Class Eight


I haven't forgotten about my goal to cross all those little projects off my to do list and while I haven't been great at catching up on posting, I've been doing better with it around my house. One thing I finally did was spray all my paintings with a sealant and, while I had them out, I took photos of the ones I haven't posted about yet to share with you.




This is one of my favourites, despite the fact that I haven't actually hung it up anywhere yet. I really like the colours and texture of the background, and how it makes the pink flowers pop. 



I actually painted this one about a year ago and have had it sitting on a shelf in my office closet. Until I find the perfect location for it, it will continue to live there.

Shared at: Kathe With An E, A Stroll Thru Life, Life on Lakeshore Drive, The Kolb Corner

2 comments:

  1. Painting is such fun, isn't it? It requires concentration, but the good kind. ;)

    Your flowers are so pretty...vibrant and colorful, and I'm sure you'll find the perfect place for them.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. You are talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).