Sunday, 13 March 2016

Pillows, Pillows, and More Pillows

Yes, I know, it has been a while. Moving on. M loves pillows. Seriously, the girl would have a dozen if I'd make them for her. Before moving her into her new room, I made her several. 



First I made a green chevron one using the envelope method. I've shared this style here on my blog before, and you can see a tutorial here.




Next I made two flannel grey pillows with a zipper. Again, this isn't a new style of pillows for me, and you can see the tutorial here.



While I was in the pillow-making mood, I decided to make a few for J's couch downstairs. I love this fabric. It's supposed to be snowflakes and I found it in the Christmas bin, but it makes me think of the sky at twilight.




Are you enjoying the little peeks of M's new room? I'll share the finished product with you in the near future, although perhaps I should share the last few stages of renovations first.

Shared at: The Kolb Corner, A Stroll Thru Life, Kathe With An E, The Crafty Blog Stalker, A Creative Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).