Saturday, 2 January 2016

"Change Your Words" Bulletin Board

I'm heading back to work in just two short days and I can't wait. While my surgery went well and my medical leave was a blessing, it has been a long couple months and I'm eager to spend time with my students again. In preparation I've spent the last two days at school going over the notes from my replacement and getting things ready, including setting up my new bulletin board display.



I can't take credit for this bulletin board idea. It came from Sarah at Math Equals Love. If you head over to Sarah's post you can download the files and print your own copy. My principal found the idea and got a TA to prep it all. The TA then put it in my file of bulletin board displays so all I had to do today was take down the old display and put up the new one. 



Have you read Carol Dewek's Mindset? If you haven't, you should consider it. It's a fantastic read! I think it should be required reading for all teachers, and people who work with kids, and who have kids, and pretty much everyone. It has some great ideas and provides a wonderful message to start the new year at school.

Shared at: Life on Lakeshore Drive, What Meegan Makes, The Kolb Corner, A Stroll Thru Life, Kathe With An E, Sugar Bee Crafts, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Making It In The Mountains

1 comment:

  1. Great bulletin board. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).