Thursday, 31 December 2015

My Favourites of 2015

This post marks two days in a row. Maybe, just maybe, my blogging mojo is back. Hopefully my goal of getting things crossed off the list will help me get back on track with regular posting. Or perhaps I'm just dreaming.

Because I've posted so little over the past year and shared my 10 most viewed posts yesterday, I decided to only share 5 of my favourites. Also, to keep it fresh I didn't repeat any from yesterday, although some of those would definitely have made the list.

In no particular order, here they are.



This has made such a difference in my living room. I see it every day and it blends perfectly into the decor.



This was for my grandma on her 90th birthday, and is one of the few cards I've ever made. She's totally worth it!



I really enjoy my art classes (most of the time) but often find myself struggling with where to hang the pieces. This one already had a home in my guest room before I made it.



These were delicious and will become a yearly regular for sure.



This project was only completed a couple days ago but I absolutely love it. It has made such a change to our boring bedroom; it's made it more relaxing and cozy.


Want to see more? Here are my favourites from 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Shared at: Life on Lakeshore Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).