Friday, 22 May 2015

Birds at Sunset: Art Class Number Five

Just because I haven't been sharing my artwork with you doesn't mean I haven't been painting. It just means I've been slack about posting. Better late than never, right? 



This piece is one I did a couple months ago. It was actually one of the paintings I was most excited about in this series because I love the colours! It instantly became one of my favourites (Is it ok that they almost all become my favourites?) and immediately found a home in my guest room.




Rather than try to explain how we were led through this painting, I decided I'd just share the photos with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).