Sunday, 1 March 2015

Free Printable and Clipboard Frame

This project hardly counts as a project but I love it and couldn't resist sharing.



Several months ago I went to Costco and printed a beautiful free printable from Leanne at Organize and Decorate Everything. As a perfectionist, the words are ones I need to remember and I thought a visual would be a good addition to the shelf in my office / craft room. After printing it, I laid it on the chair until I got a frame and kind of forgot about it. 



Fast forward to this afternoon. I was putting away some piles in my office / craft room and came across it. I dug out my stash to see if I had a picture frame that would work and came across my clipboard. Lightbulb moment.



Now I have a beautiful new addition - with an important message - displayed in my office / craft room.  In case you're wondering about the other things on the shelves, the abstract artwork was made by my two year old nephew and the prairie sky was art class number four, which I still haven't shared with you. The wedding pictures are in little frames that were place card holders and I have a lot of Willow Tree Angels around the house. The "home wasn't built in a day" printable was free from Krista at The Happy Housie, and is another important message for me to remember.


      
Also, I need to apologize if I haven't been responding to your comments recently. Typically I respond to all comments, except those that are from no reply bloggers, but lately I'm not getting notifications for some of the comments. Please don't think I'm ignoring you. I love comments and appreciate you taking them time to leave a few words!

Shared at: Sew Much Crafting, The Kolb Corner, Kathe With An E, A Stroll Thru Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, Creatively Living, A Creative Princess

4 comments:

  1. I love your little clipboard and I totally thing it counts as a project! Looking forward to that post on the new painting, it looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m happy you like the printable. It's one of my favorite quotes and something I need to be reminded of often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that printable and saying. Sometimes I stress over craft projects not being perfect and this is a great reminder that it doesn't have to be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute AI! And oh so true :)

    I heard there's something going on with Blogger lately involving comments. Not sure exactly what but I don't think the issue you're dealing with is that uncommon. Not that it helps you, but maybe you can ask around and perhaps get some answers.

    Thank you for stopping by! It was so nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).