Saturday, 7 February 2015

Valentine's Bulletin Board

Are you big on Valentine's Day? I'm pretty neutral about it but thought it would still be fun to spread some love on my bulletin board.



The inspiration for this board came from two separate posts: this church bulletin board from Homemaking With Monica, and this picture that doesn't link to a blog.    
   
I bought almost all the hearts at The Dollar Tree last week. The only exception is the package of felt hearts I bought on clearance at Michael's last year and hadn't used.


I left the blue paper up (mostly because I was lazy) and turned my printed border backwards to use the white side. I then drew a wave with chalk and randomly placed my hearts along the line, starting with the largest and working my way down to the smallest. Once it was done I used my finger to wipe away any visible chalk.


For someone who doesn't really care about Valentine's Day, I am in love with my bulletin board!

4 comments:

  1. I love Valentines Day and I love your bulletin board. So bright and cheery, deary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! Winner Bulletin Board! Thanks again for the file of words. Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea. You could do this on any wall for a quick and easy decor change. Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and festive! I love all those little hearts. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Motivational Monday! Hope to see you back again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).