Sunday, 28 December 2014

10 Most Popular Posts of 2014

2014 is almost over and so it's time for a recap. Honestly, I love doing these posts. It's neat to look back at what I've created and what other people have found most interesting. Here are my 10 most popular posts (by number of visits) of 2014.































If you'd like to see some of my past 10 Most Popular lists, you can check out 2013 and 2011/12

Shared at: Meegan Makes, My Pinterventure, A Stroll Thru Life, Kathe With An E, Sugar Bee Crafts, Diana Rambles, Fluster Buster, A Creative Princess, The Creative Exchange, Artsy Fartsy Mama, Life on Lakeshore Drive

7 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Love the organizing clips. Thanks for sharing, visiting from Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts! I am pinning your organizer and your be bulletin board. Love them! We WILL be having our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop this week. Hope you can stop by :)
    Sinea from Ducks 'n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower pot is so pretty and I must try the DIY workout shirt! Stopping by from Diana's Best of 2014 linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome collection! I love the organizing clips. I also enjoy having a blog and looking back at what I created during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your Pinterest Fail made the top 10. I've had a few fails myself and they are such huge learning experiences and a nice source of laughter. :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I came across your blog link in the Blog Hobnob link up and glad I clicked! So much fun!
    -Lacey from DDoL (dailydoseoflacey.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).