Saturday, 26 July 2014

Guest Bedroom: Paint

In my last post I showed you my trick for deciding on paint colours. Want to know which one I picked?




Behr's Wheadbread

I actually picked up the samples a few months ago and when I went to buy my paint was told that Behr had changed all their names. Fortunately the woman in the paint department was able to look it up for me.



While this colour will eventually go throughout the house I started with D's former bedroom, which is becoming a guest room. I learned from my stalled bedroom redo that I don't like colour on my walls, but prefer it in my fabrics and accessories, so that's the plan for this room.



I've already got the fabric to make my first quilt and supplies for a few other projects so I'm sure there'll be a lot more posts about this room. For now I'm happy just to walk by and see the pretty beige walls.

Shared at: Lines Across, My Pinterventures, Sugar Bee Crafts, Kathe With An E, A Stroll Thru Life, Home Coming, Tiny Sidekick, Fluster Buster

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good! Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday! We're so glad to have you! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep my walls neutral too! I'm quite jealous of your guest room! I've always wished for one but all of our bedrooms are filled with littles! Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).