Friday, 18 July 2014

Birds Nest Pendants

I know I've shown you my birds nest pendants before (here and here), along with a tutorial which was one of my first posts (here). Here are some more I recently made for a custom order for 8 pendants which left the colours and combinations up to me. 



These are definitely my best-selling item, both in my Etsy store but even more so through referrals from people who have their own. While I was in the mood, I made several extras that I'll eventually post in my shop.




Shared at: My Pinterventures, A Stroll Thru Life, Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, Sew Much Crafting, The Happy Housie, A Creative Princess

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with the Merry Monday Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your sweet nests! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).