Friday, 27 June 2014

Book Club and Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Carob Chip Squares. Again.

Why yes, you're right. I did have a post by this same name last month. We had our book club meeting last week and I decided to go with my new favourite cookie, which was the same one I made for book club last month. You can go here for the recipe.



Our novel this month was After Forever Ends by Melodie Ramone. This was only available on ebooks and I've decided I definitely prefer reading from a paper book. It was an interesting book. I don't know if I'd say I enjoyed it, but I also didn't not enjoy it. I'm kind of ambivalent towards it.



The squares were as delicious as I remembered and were all gone by the end of the evening. I gage my baking success by how well people they're received by people with no food issues, and I'd say these were a definite success.

Shared at: Natasha in Oz, Serenity You, Life on Lakeshore Drive, My Pinterventions, Lines Across, A Stroll Thru Life, Echoes of Laughter, Kathe With An E, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Someday Crafts, Glitter, Glue and Paint, A Creative Princess, Artsy Fartsy Mama, Diana Rambles, Belle of The Kitchen, Sew Much Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Oh these look delicious. Great recipe, I will give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate something almost identical to these last night at a friend's house. They were addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your opinion on this book and I jumped over to visit your recipe too. Hope to see you again on Merry Monday tomorrow at 6pm PST.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).