Thursday, 27 March 2014

Red and Silver Glasses Chain

A while ago I made a couple glasses chains for my dear friend Sheena. You may have seen them when I posted about them here. As it turns out, her mom liked them and wanted a red and silver one of her own.



I’m sorry but I didn’t take any pictures of the process. I was too distracted by working on the piece to pick up my camera. To make it I put one or three beads per headpin and attached it between short pieces of chain by making a loop at each end. Once the piece was the desired length I added the glasses holders.



It took me way longer to make this than it should have but it’s finally finished and I’m pleased with how it turned out. So pleased, in fact, that I plan on making a few more and putting them in my (now wonderfully restocked) Etsy shop.



1 comment:

  1. I love your glasses chain! The beds are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you’re having a great weekend:)
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).