Monday, 13 January 2014

BE Bulletin Board

Today you get two bulletin boards for the price of one. Yes, I realize they are actually both free but who doesn't like feeling like they're getting a bargain?  
   

Boards similar to this first one are all over Pinterest, and the words I used came from several other blogs although I can't give you links because none of the ones I pinned actually lead anywhere. It did take a while to type up the terms using Microsoft Word, cut them out, and mount them but I think it was worth it. If you want to save yourself some time, leave a comment with your email address and I'll gladly send you the Word document. 



This second board is intended to be a background for photos from recent activities. I set it up and the administrative assistant printed off the pictures and put them up. She'll continue to update it as we get new pictures. As you can see, I blurred the name of the school and the pictures of the students to maintain their privacy.

26 comments:

  1. Please send me the word document. mkeefer@caldwellschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send me the word document. mkeefer@caldwellschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "Be" board. I would love to put this in my classroom. Could you send me the word document? acompton615@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the word doc. Great blog. mhdb01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send me the word doc as well. My email is tamikaoubre@hotmail.com. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me the BE document
    ashleyreu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the documents jill.bowman2010@gmail.com !! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would also like the word document. Tlsheets44@hotmail.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please email me :)
    yitty17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please send me the word document to the Be bulletin board, I absolutely love it! Thanks in advance.
    www.only1ylonnie@att.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but your email address isn't working.

      Delete
  12. Hi, I just love your be words bulletin board. Please send it to me. My email address is
    joanneplaatjies @gmail.com.

    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Fellow Educator - just found your website - many thanks for many things! Will you be so kind to forward to me? Thanks. ngermanygreer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I would love to display this on my wall! Please send it to sheree98_9@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I would love to display this on my wall! Please send it to sheree98_9@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sruth@pendleton.k12.or.us

    Please send the words you typed up for the "BE" bulletin Board

    I can't wait to make it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, could you please send me the words for the "BE" bulletin board. I really appreciate it. jbland@paterson.k12.nj.us
    Thank you much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have been looking for this bulletin board to finish out our school year. I'd love if you would send me the Word doc.
    nbarcus@swraiders.com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Allison,
    Iwould love this bulletin board in my classroom in September. I would be really grateful if you could send me the word doc.
    hedunn@scdsb.on.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love the word document if you still have it. Thanks! sgriffis@henry.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love the word document. Thank you! kgalos@marlboro.k12.nj.us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).