Tuesday, 31 December 2013

My Favourites of 2013

A couple days ago I shared my top viewed posts of 2013. Today you get to see my favourites from the past year. These are the projects that I really like, that make me smile every time I look at them - some for sentimental reasons and some because I just love the end result.

Here they are in no particular order.






















Last but not least, my FAVOURITE project of the year…

Our Wedding Scrapbook

Part One          Part Two          Part Three



Looking back it's been a busy, productive year. I can't wait to see how 2014 unfolds!

Shared at: Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, Someday Crafts, A Creative Princess, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Diana Rambles, Serenity You, Life on Lakeshore Drive, C.R.A.F.T.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun to look back isn't it? We seem to do more than we realize! I remember your headboard and your scrapbook AI. You did such a great job with both, and I will have to take a peek at some of the others you highlighted as they look very interesting!

    I hope you have a fabulous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I think all of these posts are awesome! Your wedding scrapbook is awesome! I made a wedding book a year after we got married and then... my dog ate it. Sounds made up right? It's been a few years and the remnants of it are still sitting in a box. I love your idea - I might have to do something similar.

    So glad I found your blog - I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).