Monday, 23 December 2013

Hand Print Snowman


Let me start by saying I cannot take credit for this craft. I didn’t make it or take the picture – it was all mama and little man. 

Last year we started a tradition of me finding an ornament  tutorial online and her making them with little man. For those of you who don't know, little man is my amazing almost-3-year old nephew who lives too far away. If you want to see the adorable thumb-print reindeer from last year, click here.


This year mama followed this tutorial from Little Bit Funky and I think they turned out perfectly.  I love the ones they sent me so much that they are the only Christmas decorations we have out this year, hanging from a spider plant. We're not having a tree this year but I'll explain that later. 

I decided that, given how adorable they are, it'd be a shame not to share them with you. Aren't they fantastic? I love the little smudges and imperfections! Now to find a tutorial for next year

Shared at: Sugar Bee Crafts, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Diana Rambles, Life on Lakeshore Drive

1 comment:

  1. Ciao, anche io come te adoro creare addobbi natalizi, nel tuo blog ci sono tante idee interessanti, grazie e complmenti!
    Tua nuova follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).