Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas Tablescape at School

Yesterday was one of my favourite days of the year at school - turkey dinner day. The students work with a couple assistants to cook turkey dinner and we all eat it together as a school. Things like this make me realize how special my school really is and how much we are like a family.



    
I was given the task of decorating one of the classrooms (the one where I spend my mornings) to be our dining room. My amazing principal bought some dollar store decorations and let me do whatever I wanted. 
     

I think it turned out beautifully and was the perfect setting for enjoying a wonderful meal while visiting with students and colleagues.



While I'm on the topic of Christmas at school, I thought I'd also show you my Christmas bulletin board, which is the same design as the one I put up last year. This one took a lot of time to put together but I really like it. The students coloured and cut out the bulbs, and I "hung" them using ribbon.  


Now to survive the next three days and then I have two weeks off. I love my students but I sure am ready for a break!

Shared at: The Happy Housie, A Creative Princess, A Bouquet of Talent, Sugar Bee Crafts , The Crafty Blog Stalker

1 comment:

  1. Your tables look amazing. How fun to get together for a special meal and enjoy such a special time with each other. I wish you a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).