Sunday, 29 December 2013

10 Most Popular Posts of 2013

It's almost the end of 2013 and so it's time for a wrap-up. Here are the 10 most popular posts from the year.



















*this was technically from the end of 2012 but, 
seeing as it wasn't included in my 2012 round up, I added it here.











There you have the posts that were the most popular in 2013. If you'd like to see last years most popular, click here.

Check back in a couple days to see my favourite posts from the year.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at round up lists like this. It's so fun to go back over all the blog posts from the year and see everything you've done. My favorite on this list is the fall decorating one. I love fall and can't wait for it to come around again... in 8 months...

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier, by the way!

    A Mouse In My Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting for the first time from Ginger Snap Crafts. I'm so loving the post recap!! Thank you for the ideas. I'm taking notes. Looking for great motivation for the weight loss...your onto something here. ;) Hope to enjoy your posts of 2014!

    ReplyDelete



  4. Great project !!

    I would love you to come and share @ Craft, Create & Inspire linky party !!!

    Look forward to seeing you there :)

    http://livel0vecreate.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/craft-create-inspire-linky-party_28.html

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pounds to lose jar! I am visual and that would be so fun… going to make mine now!
    Jessica from www.sparklesandglue.com !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed seeing the favorites! First time visitor here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).