Sunday, 3 November 2013

Bird's Nest Pendants

I love making bird's nest pendants. I think they're so dainty and pretty and each one has so much character. They're also my best selling item on Etsy. Recently I had an order for 6 custom nests and so, while making them, I made a few more for my shop and re-listed a few others.



If you'd like to check them out, the link is here.



If you're more of the crafty sort and want to make your own, here's a tutorial I posted showing how I make mine. It's one of my very first posts so please be kind.

Update: Both blue and green pendants, as well as one of the pink and purple ones have sold. I'll be making and posting some more on my Etsy later this week.


Serenity you

Shared at: Kathe With An E, A Conquered Mess, Serenity You, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Maison de Pax, A Stroll Through Life

2 comments:

  1. Great nest-pendants!!!I'm your new follower!
    Big hugs from Greece!
    http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful Such gorgeous pendants and the tutorial is fabulous. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).