Monday, 25 November 2013

5 Favourite Christmas Posts

I have something to tell you… I'm not decorating for Christmas this year. Yes, you read that correctly. I realize that, as a blogger, it tends to be the most celebrated (and decorated) holiday but J and I are taking the year off.

With that said, I wanted to take a few minutes to share some of my past Christmas posts with you. Seeing as it's exactly 1 month until Christmas day I thought this would be a good time.




This is my favourite Christmas project I've ever done. I love the simplicity of it and think the burlap paper is the perfect background.




Yum! I hope I'll eventually be able to eat these again.




This was one of my first posts and it used to make me smile every time I looked at it. That's right, I said used to. Past tense. Last year as we were putting away decorations M knocked it off the wall and the frame broke into pieces. While the wreath is no more, the red streak is still on the wall in the kitchen.




I love having parts of our wedding - the invitation and flowers - included in our Christmas decorations.




I had so much fun with this last year, I wish the kids were still here to do it again. Maybe they'll come visit for Christmas in the future. In the meantime, maybe I'll have to start doing an advent calendar for J.

What about you? Are you a big decorator for the holidays? Do you have a favourite Christmas project?

Shared at: Kathe With An E, Sugar Bee Crafts, Ginger Snap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Fluster Buster, A Creative Princess, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Serenity You, A Conquered Mess, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Lines Across, A Stroll Thru Life, Dandelion Wishes, 4 You With Love, What Meegan Makes, The Thriftiness Miss

2 comments:


  1. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allison! It's Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! I love this post and would love for you to link up to the Merriest Blog Hop and share your creations! I am copying your ornament scrapbook paper idea!
    http://www.thechildatheartblog.com/2013/11/the-merriest-blog-hop-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).