Monday, 12 August 2013

Colour Me Rad

Please allow me to interrupt my regular crafting, DIYing, and home improving for a glimpse of regular life. 


Sparkling clean at the beginning.

At the start of August J and I participated in the Colour Me Rad 5k in Calgary. It was originally scheduled for the end on June and we were going to do it as a family but it had to be rescheduled because of the flooding so D missed it. 


Slightly powdered from the warm up.

There I am coming through the purple (or maybe pink) station.

Did I enjoy it? Yes but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would. I'd do it again if I lived in the city where it was happening but I wouldn't go through the hassle of hours of driving, figuring out Calgary Transit's website, kennelling the dogs, and all the other things just to do it again.

J and I at the finish line.

All coloured and sweaty after the Colour Me Rad.

I guess I can cross "complete a colour run" off the bucket list.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).