Thursday, 29 August 2013

Back To School Bulletin Board: We All Swim Together

This week is my first week back to school and I love it! There's something so rejuvenating about the fresh set up for a new year - the possibilities are endless, my energy is limitless, and I'm so optimistic about how the next ten months are going to play out. While the student's don't start until next week, I've been working hard to have everything ready to go so I can actually take the weekend off to spend with J. 



Once of my tasks was a new bulletin board display for our main common area. I saw similar bulletin boards to this from several different sources on Pinterest, but none of the pins actually led to the posts.



To create my board, I covered the background with blue paper and put a white border around the end. I cut the letters out using a Circuit in white to match the border, and the fish are all clip art files from Microsoft Word, which I printed and cut out.



I really like it because it's not too juvenile but still cheesy and fun. Also, given the type of school I teach at and the students we deal with, it seems to describe us perfectly!

Shared at: Artsy-Fartsy Mama, The Thriftiness Miss, What Meegan Wants, Serenity You, Life at Lakeshore Drive, Sugar Bee Crafts, Fluster Buster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).