Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Wedding Scrapbook Part 3


As promised in the past post, here are the last of the wedding scrapbook pages.

If you want to see where I got my motivation and re-inspiration, check out the amazing A Non-Scrapbooker's Guide to Creating a Wedding Scrapbook by Lauren at The Thinking Closet.


As I mentioned before, I blurred some of the faces. The ones that are blurred are the people I didn't ask permission to post their pictures so I figured I should be respectful. In real life, there are no creepy blurry-faced or headless people in my wedding photos.



After the ceremony we had lots of pictures with many combinations of family members. The one above shows everyone that was at our wedding. Also included in this section are the scrapbook pages I made for our guests to write us messages. The pictures on those pages are ones I took with my mom's camera so I could be sure I had exactly what I needed.















  
After the family photos, J and I had a few more photos taken at the golf course before heading in to the reception.


The purple bow is from ribbon from my bouquet.


The reception was very low key. We had a room with a nice balcony and beautiful views, and set it up with a guestbook page table, a cake and candy buffet table, and a main table. The photographer didn't stay for the reception so we don't have many pictures but it was nice to be able to sit around a table and converse with all our guests.


The Happily Ever After ribbon is left over from the candy buffet take out containers.



Finally, I wanted somewhere to keep a couple cds - our wedding photos and the music that played during the reception - so I made these holders and attached them to the back of the album. The instructions came from No Big Dill and I modified them to work for my purpose.





7 comments:

  1. Girl...I am SO proud of you! Your wedding scrapbook turned out beautifully. Of course, I'm so honored that you found inspiration in the wedding scrapbook I did, but you really took it and ran with it...made it your own. What a treasure you've created...and what a worthwhile way to commemorate your special day! If it's okay with you, I would LOVE to feature your scrapbook in my Reader Showcase at the end of the summer. It would include one or two photos and a link to your blog, so my readers can check it out. Is that cool? I'm just so impressed. Thanks for the link-love, and congrats on a job well done!

    Warmly,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Allison,

      I know you already saw my Reader Showcase today, but I just wanted to say thanks again for sharing your amazing wedding scrapbook with us all! It's inspiring in so many ways. And YOU are awesome.

      Cheers,
      Lauren
      The Thinking Closet

      Delete
  2. Hi there Allison! Your wedding scrapbook is beautiful! Those mountains are the prettiest backdrop for your gorgeous wedding pictures :) Even though most of the don't have faces or heads lol..

    Thanks so much for stopping by The Thriftiness Miss to link up to the party and follow along too. Followed right back. Hope you're having a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Al! I am amazed at your scrapbook. I have never made one in my life, because it looks like such a daunting task! You've done a lovely job. I am in awe...had to go back and look at parts 1 & 2 as well. What a fun way to hang on to the memories of such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautiful! I love the photo of the rings! Great idea having your guests write comments and including them in the album- so special:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. خدمات منزلية جيدة تحل لك الكثير من المشاكل المنزلية التي تكون مزعجة لكم مثل تسريبات المياه التي تظهر بالحوائط والاسقف وتحتاج الي
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام تكون متخصصة للحصول علي سبب التسريب بدون تكسير وتخريب فالتعامل مع
    شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام لديها خبرة كبيرة في التعامل مع مثل هذه الاشياء فهذا يحدث مع شركة ركن البيت التي تكون متخصصة في مثل هذه المجالات في السعودية لدينا اشهر المدن التي نقدم بها الخدمة وهي الرياض التي يمكنك التواصل معها من خلال شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض والتي تصل بكم الي قمة الاعمال في مثل هذه الخدمات فلدينا في شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض اهم الفنين والاجهزة الحديثة التي تساعدنا علي انجاز هذه المهام فمن الان لا تقلق بشأن التسربات التي توجد بالمباني الخاص لانك سوف تحصل علي خدمة جيدة

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).