Saturday, 15 June 2013

Beaded Beachy Pendant


I made this piece of jewelry a few weeks ago. I love it and think it has a beachy feel, probably because of the colours. Rather than do a tutorial, I’ll let the photos speak for themselves.



I had planned on giving this as a gift but once it was finished, I decided it really wasn’t the style of the person. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it: keep it, give it to someone else, put it on Etsy. Until I decide, I’m just going to leave it hanging over the lamp in my office and continue to admire it.



On a separate topic, I can’t wait to show you what’s going on with my closet! My boys are gone on a father-son camping trip for the weekend and I’ve been taking advantage. I’m hoping to get it finished before Monday so I’ll post about it then.

Shared at: Life on Lakeshore Drive, Lines Across, Kathe With an E, Sugar Bee Crafts, Ginger Snap Crafts, Hickory Trail, Fluster Buster, Clean & Scentsible, The 36th Avenue, Sew Much Crafting, A Creative Princess, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, My Snippets of Inspiration

4 comments:

  1. So adorable!!! Love it so much and the colours are great. Thanks so much for sharing tutorial.
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking-up at Pin It Monday Hop#14. We appreciate for taking the time to share your post with us. If you have extra time, please stop by and check what other Bloggers are sharing. See you JudyPursuit Of Functional Home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).