Wednesday, 12 June 2013

0 Point Crystal Light-sicles


These are so simple I’m almost embarrassed to share but they are my addiction and I thought others might love them too. Seriously, it's nothing for me to eat two or three a day!


To make them you need water, Crystal Light, and popsicle molds. Mix up the Crystal Light following the directions. I used a single (lemon lime is my favourite) in a bottle of water. Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze. Once frozen, take them out of the molds and eat. 

Because I don't completely dissolve my Crystal Light, I end up with little flavour bursts that I think are lovely. J complains that it makes the middle taste like an ice cube and likes his Crystal Light completely dissolved. 


The molds I use are from Ikea and it takes less than a bottle to fill up all six of them. Because of that, I can eat two (or three, or six) in a day and not feel bad about it. Also, with WW they’re 0 points which is always a bonus.

Shared at: Whatever Goes Wednesday, A Creative Princess, Sew Much Crafting, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Diana Rambles, Natasha in Oz, Life on Lakeshore Drive, Lines Across, Kathe With an E, Sugar Bee Crafts

3 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm kind of addicted to popsicles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for summer Allison!! Easy and cool! Thanks for sharing this at the party this week! I will be featuring it later today on my Facebook page and have pinned it to the You're Gonna Love It Tuesday board on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).