Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Where I'm From: Newfoundland


As I’ve mentioned in my last few posts, I spent Easter holidays in Newfoundland visiting my nephew (little man) and the rest of my family. 


While I wouldn’t want to move back to Newfoundland, it truly is an amazing place and I love to get home to “the rock”. 


My favourite things in Newfoundland (aside from my family, of course) are the ocean and the cliffs. 

These pictures are of the Atlantic, taken in Quidi Vidi (St. John's). 


While this post has nothing to do with my normal blog topics, I hope you enjoyed seeing a little bit of the amazing province in which I grew up.


If you ever get the opportunity to visit Newfoundland, I would highly recommend it!

Shared at: Ginger Snap Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Fluster Buster, A Creative Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).