Monday, 25 March 2013

Sticker Organization


As you know, I have been working on my office/craft room for quite a while. It’s almost done (or at least as done as it’s going to get for the time being) and I’ll show you the whole thing soon. In the meantime, I thought I’d show you my very non-fancy sticker organization.


Step 1: Sort stickers into categories. I used ones such as birthdays, school, and camping/travel. I think I have about 12 categories in total, which is enough to stay organized but not too many for me to keep straight.

Do you like my awesome polka dotted slippers
and plaid pj pants? I'm cool like that.

Step 2: Label large freezer bags with the categories and place the stickers inside the bags. Some of the larger sheets I cut down to make them fit. I do have two sheets that are too long for the bags so I just leave their bags open.


Step 3: Place inside a scrapbook paper holder. I use these for most of my craft storage (as you’ll see soon) and I love them!


On a side note, if you were to go in the room a week ago, this is what you would have seen. Pretty, right? These are all the tubs that used to be in my classroom, along with the stash of school supplies I kept in the basement. J and D helped me bring everything upstairs and into the office so I can finally have everything organized and in one place. Believe it or not, I’m down to one tub left to unpack and put away.



Shared on: Sugar Bee Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Fluster Buster, Ginger Snap Crafts, A Creative Princess, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Diana Rambles, Countrified Hicks, Organizing Made Simple

3 comments:

  1. This is a great way to keep the stickers organised! I have recently started acquiring stickers so may have to sort out some effective organisation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea ~ thanks for sharing! Stickers are always a challenge to keep organized.
    I'm visiting you today from Sugar Bee. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    Medicine Cabinet Makeover

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).