Sunday, 17 March 2013

Easter Recap


Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Seeing as it’s only 2 weeks until Easter I thought I would do a quick recap of last year’s Easter projects.

First I made this Bunny Silhouette.


I also made these Painted Eggs.


I have already packed away my St. Patrick’s decorations and have these displayed on the dresser in my living room. Now to scour Pinterest for some new projects to make…

Shared at: Lines Across, Sugar Bee Crafts, Fluster Buster, Clean & Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, A Creative Princess, Artsy Fartsy Mama, Diana Rambles

2 comments:

  1. This Easter bunny silhouette is adorable. Nice job! I'm your newest follower.

    Missy Inspired
    http://missyinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for some Easter inspiration on Pintrest too! Thank you for linking up at Fluster's Creative Muster. Hope to see you next week!

    Robin @ Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).