Saturday, 2 March 2013

Blessed


I feel like I’m in a bit of a blogging slump lately. I just can’t seem to find the motivation or the words. Thankfully this craft doesn’t require much explanation.


Step 1: Remove the glass and paint a cheap frame (mine is from Ikea) green.


Step 2: Insert printable. I made this one myself using PicMonkey. The idea for the phrase was from a picture I thought I’d pinned but must not have. Oops.  


Feel free to save the picture and print your own or, if you want a copy, leave a comment with your email and I’ll send it to you.

Shared at: Lines Across, Clean & Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, Someday Crafts

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).