Saturday, 12 January 2013

Snowflake Decorations


Am I the only one who finds decorating between Christmas and Valentines to be difficult? I never quite know what to do. You may have seen the printable that I made but can’t figure out how to share. To go with it, I made some pretty snowflakes.


If you want to make your own, here's what you need: 
Paint and brush
Skewers
Styrafoam snowflakes


Step 1: Paint skewer

Step 2: Paint snowflakes

Step 3: Place skewers in snowflakes


To display them I put some decorative rocks in a cheap vase and stuck the snowflakes in them. I also placed a couple in a plant. 

Shared at: Sugar Bee Crafts, Clean & Scentsible, Ginger Snap Crafts, A Creative Princess

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! I love decorating with snowflakes during January. They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! These are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).