Sunday, 27 January 2013

See You Next Month

You may not have realized it yet but I've been absent from the blogging world for a while. I was able to preschedule several posts, get one or two done in real time, and even connect with a couple link parties. Unfortunately that's all come to a stop. Why? Life has gotten insane. Let's blame it mostly on this:



I procrastinated and have been working multiple hours every night to get it done before my exam (which is tomorrow). It really is a great course and I'm kicking myself for leaving it so long. I still have to write a research paper. Yuck. 

As if that wasn't enough, M moved to her mom's in another province so it was hectic getting her ready.  It's been weird without her here. Our house is very calm and quiet. We miss her like crazy! 

At work my high school marks had to be in by Friday to go to the government and junior high marks have to be in tomorrow. My classroom got a bunch of new furniture (woo hoo) and it's been time-consuming putting it together. 

On top of it all, I've been sick. And it was my 31st birthday. It was not an enjoyable birthday and I'd like a do-over. To J's credit, he surprised me with beautiful tulips and these:



Cherry Chip with vanilla icing - my favourite! Check out the candles. Get it? 3 and 1. That's how my adorable nephew says my age.

I'm anxious to finish my course (but procrastinating by writing this post) and then will some time to get my house in order. The laundry situation alone is enough to make me want to cry. I'm not asking for pity, just letting you know what has been going on. I've decided to give myself permission not to even think about blogging until February.

Take care.  See you next month.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome course Al - I did Psych too. once long long ago! And Happy birthday hun, sorry you were sick :-( All the best for the exam and take care - will catch up soon xx Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).