Wednesday, 9 January 2013

More Knitted Ruffled Scarves


Lately I’ve been in a knitting mood, specifically ruffled scarves. Just before Christmas it became a bit of an addiction. I even spent some time knitting with students so they could make scarves to give as present. Rather than post another tutorial, you can check out the original here.


This green one I made for my mama a while ago but haven't yet shared it with you. It’s the first one I made, other than the one for myself.


I made a couple for a coworker to give as Christmas gifts. I remembered to take a purple of the finished purple one but not the finished pink and grey one.


The black and silver one was a gift for the step-kids to give their grandmother (not J’s mom, their mom’s mom).


It’s funny. I couldn’t seem to stop knitting and then, all of a sudden, I was over it. As quickly as my knitting phase started, it came to an end.  I’m thinking I’ll give myself a break and then maybe, just maybe, make some for presents for next year.

Shared at: A Creative Princess, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Delightful Order

1 comment:

  1. So lovely!!! I prefer the green one! I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Have a fabulous week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).