Friday, 21 December 2012

Christmas Pretzels


Do you ever have a post that you just can’t seem to start? That’s me with this one. It’s not that it’s a complicated topic to write about. I’m just having a block. With that said, it’s almost Christmas so this post has to get done…

We made Christmas pretzels. I think they really are my favorite homemade snack.

To make them, we followed the same steps I used for my Halloween pretzels. If you’d like more detailed instructions, check out that post. Here’s the simplified version.


Ingredients:
Pretzels
Candy Melts (green and red)
Sprinkles


Step 1: Melt candy melts in microwave.

Step 2: Dip pretzel in melted melts.

Step 3: Place on aluminum foil.

Step 4: Sprinkle with sprinkles.


The stepkids both plan on giving some of these to some of their teachers. They’re at that age where they want to give something but don’t want it to be big, so these are perfect. To package them we put about 15 pretzels in a clear bag, tied a ribbon around the neck, added a tag, and then curled the ribbon. 

Shared on: Sugar Bee Crafts, 4 You With Love

2 comments:

  1. they are so pretty!! and I bet they are so yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).