Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Winter Printable


In the craziness that went with becoming a fulltime stepmom, I definitely neglected other aspects of my life. Things have started to settle down now and I’ve decided to get caught up on things I have to do and things I want to do. One thing on the want to do list is to decorate for winter so I started by making this printable.


This is my first printable using picmonkey and I’m really happy with how it turned out. It’s a quote from the song Winter by Tori Amos. I also painted a dollar store frame to put it in. I gave it a couple coats of blue and then sanded the edges to give it a weathered look.


My favorite thing about this is that it doesn’t look Christmas-y. I tried to avoid Christmas pictures or colours because I wanted something to fill the gap between Halloween and Christmas. I think this fits the bill quite well. I have a second project and maybe a third that may or may not be a failure that coordinates with this printable that I’m hoping to share with you before I get into the Christmas mood.


I do have one small problem. I have it saved as a jpeg but I can't figure out how to share it. I've been scouring the internet but can't find instructions that work. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Shared on: A Creative Princess, Delightful Order, Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Clean & Scentsible, Positively Splendid, Sugar Bee Crafts, Someday Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).