Saturday, 3 November 2012

Weekly Organization Center Version 2


Remember my weeklyorganization center that I posted about last week? Once I had it finished, I texted a photo of it to a close friend. She and her girls were coming to visit the next weekend and said she’d love to have one. Here’s the weekly organization center we made for her. I love the colours!



Please ignore the poor photos. Honestly, it was more important to me to enjoy my company than it was to worry about lighting my photos.



If you want the instructions to make your own, click on over to the original post.




Shared on: Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid, The Creative Spark @ Clean & Scentsible, Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts, It's a Party @ A Creative Princess, Artsy Corner @ Artsy-Fartsy Mama, Delightfully Inspiring Thursday @ Delightful Order, Cure for the Common Monday @ Lines Across

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).