Tuesday, 13 November 2012

New Bracelets (MedicAlert)


It’s been a while since I’ve made any new medic alert bracelets and I’ve been getting bored with my regulars so I whipped myself up a couple last night while watching tv. Rather than repost the instructions, you can head here to read them. In my opinion, there definitely beat the ugly, silver, store-bought bracelets. Seeing as I wear one every day I might as well have ones I love.


I think this one is my favorite. I love the odd shaped blue bead; it reminds me of the beach.


What do you think of the rectangular beads? They’re new and I think they’re darling! I typically stick to smaller, rounder beads so they’re outside my comfort zone.


For this one, I decided I wanted the option of making it more substantial so I made a second bracelet that I can pair with the medic alert if I want or leave off if I’m not feeling it.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! I love it!
    Thanks so much for linking up at Artsy Corner. Can't wait to see what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).