Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Guest Posting at North Shore Days

Have you heard of NorthShore Days? It's a great blog written by Nat, who is a supersweet blog friend. She has all kinds of amazing posts with jewellery, home decor, and her adorable kiddos. She kindly invited me to do my first guest post.



I'm at NorthShore Days today sharing my recipe for Chocolate Coconut Squares. Please stop on over, check it out, and show Nat some blogging love.



Share on:
It's a Party @ A Creative Princess

2 comments:

  1. Those look so good Al! I love those flavours together! Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Allison, Nice visiting today. Gosh, I don't know how I got here... ha ha I'm following now also and am going over to the blog you are posting at. Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).