Saturday, 15 September 2012

Beaded Earrings


A few weeks ago I decided to make a pair of beaded earrings after seeing these earrings at Lines Across and, as per usual, one pair turned into many pairs. They are quite easy to make and I think the photos explain it better than I can with words but I’m going to try.


First, place your beads on your headpin. Cut the headpin, leaving just enough metal to make the loop using round nose pliers. Use flat nose pliers to open a jump ring and attach the earring to the beaded headpin. Repeat for the second earring. Done!


Aren’t they fun? Right now they’re for sale in my (completely unsuccessful) etsy shop but I plan to make more that match some of my favourite outfits.


Shared on:
Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid
The Cure for the Common Monday @ Lines Across
Take a Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
Clean and Scentisble @ The Creative Spark
Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts
It's a Party @ A Creative Princess
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday @ Delightful Order

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are fun. You made so many different combinations from the original idea. I love the yellow/red/orange ones especially :) Sharing on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great color combinations! I like the darker blue & green ones the best I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).