Saturday, 11 August 2012

I'm back!

I’m back. Unfortunately, this is the only thing I will be making today…


Hot water with lemon juice and honey.

Yep, I’m sick. The wedding was fantastic, the visit with family was amazing and our honeymoon was perfect… until I woke up one morning feeling sick. After trying to ignore it for a couple days we decided to pack up our campsite and head home early. I saw a doctor and am on some heavy duty medication and should be feeling better in a day or two. Give me a couple days and I’ll be back (and less whiney) with something new to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Take your time, and feel better! And congrats on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).