Wednesday, 13 June 2012

More Changable iPhone Covers

Like I mentioned in a previous post, June is a crazy month for me. I still have two and a half weeks of school left, even though it seems like most people in blogland are already on holidays. In the midst of marking and exam prep, I decided to take a break and make some new covers for my cell phone.


Rather than explain how to make them again, you can check out my original post for instructions… or just wing it. It really is as simple as it looks. The only thing I would change from the original post is to not buy a white case because it gets really dirty.


I change it every couple days and it’s kind of pathetic how happy it makes me. It’s the little things that count, right?

Shared on:
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday @ Delightful Order
The Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid

3 comments:

  1. Love this! My phone cover is broken so I will have to give this a try.

    New follower from Musings of an Imperfect Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are different terms and conditions for any particular products. These covers provide protection again scratches and sudden breakdown. However, these covers don't give any protection against theft or outside breakdown.

    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).