Monday, 21 May 2012

Who Knew? Toothpaste Silver Cleaner

A while ago I was talking to my mom while getting ready for work. I grumbled about my silver necklace being tarnished and how I didn’t have any polish. She told me to use toothpaste and I’ll admit, I was skeptical.


I covered my necklace in toothpaste and brushed it with an old toothbrush. I could literally see the tarnish coming off. I then rinsed it well with soap and water, and dried it off.  To my surprise, it actually worked.

What about you? Do you have any unusual cleaning tricks?

Shared on:
Take A Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts
The Creative Spark @ Clean and Scentsible
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party @ Delightful Order

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I'm actually going to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).