Saturday, 5 May 2012

More Lanyards

If you’re a regular reader, you’ve already seen my instructions for fabric lanyards. If not, you can find them here. Since that post I’ve made more. I love fabric and patterns, so I think these are pretty awesome.



This one is mine. I’ve been using it since I made it and it’s holding up well.


Here are the others. I made doubles of some of them to give as presents and the rest will be put on etsy. I still haven’t sold anything but it’s only been a little while. I think I really need to fill in information about my store so it seems more legitimate. Any other suggestions on how to actually sell things on etsy are very welcome.


Shared on:
Take A Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday @ Delightful Order
Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute and useful. I would love it if you would stop by and share at Lines Across.
    http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/2012/05/cure-for-common-monday-39.html
    I hope to see you soon,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).