Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Beaded Chain Medic Alert Bracelet

I’ve made a lot of medic alert bracelets but they’ve never been anything fancy… until now. I saw an amazing Chain Mail Beaded Charm Bracelet at Show, Tell, Share and decided to make my own version, modifying it to fit my medic alert tag. Their instructions are much more detailed than mine, so you may want to check it out.


First I got attached three lengths of chain to the end piece (I don’t know what it’s called) using jump rings. I chose two end pieces with lobster clasps so I could attach my tag.


Next, I joined every second circle in adjacent rows. In rows one and two I joined two, four, six, etc. and in rows two and three I joined three, five, seven, etc.


Finally, I made some charms by placing beads on pins. I attached them randomly on the bracelet.


The first day I wore it, I got lots of compliments. It was great to see the surprise on people’s faces when I told them I made it myself.


Shared on:
Wow Me Wednesday @ Ginger Snap Crafts
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday @ Delightful Order
Saturday Seven @ Positively Splendid
Take A Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee Crafts
The Creative Spark @ Clean and Scentsible
The Cure for the Common Monday @ Lines Across

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).