Tuesday, 24 April 2012

With Love From Mama

Disclaimer: I didn’t make this. With that said, I think it’s awesome and want to show it off.


If you’ve been reading a while, you may remember the fabric I got for my birthday. While I’ve been busy making pillows, curtains and other fun home accessories (almost done… expect a recap at the end), I did not want to tackle a table runner. Besides, my mama makes them so well. When I went to Newfoundland I gave mom some of the fabric that hadn’t been used, showed her a few patterns I liked, and asked her to make some sort of runner for my kitchen table.


This is what came in the mail - the runner, not the sad-looking plant which has been given some TLC and repotted since I took this photo. Anyway, back to the runner. I love it! Isn’t my mama the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).