Once I started decorating for Easter with my Bunny Silhouette, I couldn’t stop. Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but I did make some painted eggs to add to my plants. I saw a picture of eggs something like this somewhere in blog-land but didn’t bookmark it and haven’t been able to find it again.
Materials I used:
Paint brushes & sponges
First I stuck the eggs on the skewers. I debated painting the skewers but didn’t bother.
Next, I painted the base coat on my eggs. I chose to paint 4 orange and 4 blue. In order to let them dry, I stuck them in some extra styrofoam J found in the basement.
Finally, I decorated them. I used round sponges to add circles to four of the eggs and paint brushes to add patterns to the other four.
I’ve added them to some plants and it helps finish the Easter theme on my refinished dresser (a recently completed project that I’ll write about later). Please excuse the fact that the plant on the left looks like it’s dead. I repotted it yesterday and am not sure if it’s going to take.