Thursday, 5 January 2012

Feeling the Pinterest Love!

For me, like I imagine for many other crafters out there, the creation of Pinterest has become a bit of an addiction. I have to admit I spend at least a few minutes a day exploring, which is exactly what I was doing a few minutes ago. Guess what I discovered? I’M ON PINTEREST! Ok, not actually me, but two of my creations: Lonely Socks Board and Bird Nest Necklaces. Maybe it’s because I’m new to the game but I’m super excited about this. I mean, this means people who aren’t related to me actually like my work enough to add it to Pinterest. I’m so thrilled I just had to share.

P.S. If you are the person that put either of those posts up there, thank you. You made my day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).