Sunday, 29 January 2012

Blue and Orange Art Part 2

I’m a little impatient. I had planned to let the spray painted frame dry for the suggested 48 hours before matting and framing my new art. Earlier today it had been 24 hours and I decided that was long enough but when I started handling the frame it was still a little tacky. So what did I do? I framed it, of course. I also put it on the wall, took a couple pictures of it and then took it apart. The frame has been set in the basement to continue drying until tomorrow and then hopefully it will be dry and able to go up and stay up. At least now you can see what the finished product looks like.


 *For instructions on how I made the pictures, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).