Friday, 2 December 2011

Welcome

There's a lot of pressure in the first post. I mean, this is it. I'm setting the tone for things to come. I've typed several drafts, none of them quite right. Now I've decided to just write, no pressure, no editing. I have to admit, I'm quite nervous to be putting myself out there. Why am I doing it? Because I love to be creative. I love making crafts, painting, sewing, building things. I'm not great at any of these things, but they bring me happiness and make me feel calm. I thought, seeing as I like to create things, why not share them? Maybe other people will be interested in what I'm doing. Or maybe not. Either way, I don't want to keep thinking "what if?" while never taking the first step. So this is it. I hope you enjoy and maybe even find some inspiration for yourself.
Enough of my ramblings. I want to show things I've made, right? Well, that's just going to have to wait a bit. I spent the evening making scrapbooked clipboards with my (future) stepdaughter M. The boards are currently drying and then we'll be adding the finishing touches. Hopefully we'll get them finished and posted tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeehaw!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I can't wait to see what your crafty self comes up with!!

    Jen and the mostly Black Dog Crew. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and look forward to responding to your comments (unless you're a no-reply blogger).